The past few years have just flown by, so fast it’s scary! I have traveled from one side of the planet to the other doing seminars and guest appearances, movies, photo shoots,and some television work. In doing so I’ve met a lot of new people and made many new friends. As I write this, I’m on a plane home, returning from Hungary, where I was doing an appearance at the TIMGA Natorova Fit Parade. Since the last time I gave my site a good overhaul, I’ve been lucky enough to be very busy doing all the things I love best, such as this trip.
- I have traveled from one side of the planet to the other, doing seminars an guest appearances
- I’ve battled Bigfoot (and lost) in the creature-feature “The Unknown”
- I’ve fought alongside Orlando Bloom as a knight in Ridley Scott’s Crusader epic”The Kingdom of Heaven”
- I gave a new spin in playing the monster “Grendel” in four-time Emmy Award winning producer/director Scott Wergener’s vision of the age-old Viking story,”Beowulf, Prince of the Geats”
- “Urban Assault” had me channeling my inner nastiness to play bad guy “Rex” in this martial arts hardcore action flick. For some reason, bad guys are always more fun to play. I’ve always thought that a movie is only as good as it’s bad guy
- My personal favorite was playing a character that had never been brought to life by an actor yet and was one of the most popular of all the Star Wars cast of characters
- Director Mark Twitchell contacted me in early January. He told me of hisproject “Secrets of the Rebellion” and that it took place in the three daysleading up to where the original 1977 Star Wars kicked off